A pop-up shop selling items related to the Alice Dansey-Wright Exhibition will run at the following dates & times:
Saturday 29th November, 6th & 13th December
11am - 5pm each day.
Below is a list of items Alice will be selling at the pop-up shop:
The shop products are all made in Glasgow or the UK.
- Handmade embossed leather purses in collaboration with London-based Artist & Leather Accessories Designer Morven Mulgrew
- A small silver jewellery collection in collaboration with Glasgow-based Designer Maker Soizig Carey
- Screen printed exhibition posters in two colour ways
- Digitally printed silk handkerchiefs
- Hand-painted porcelain pieces
A number of the exhibition pieces will also be available to purchase (but collection of the pieces will be once the exhibition has closed). Details on how to purchase exhibition pieces will be available at the pop up shops.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the pop-up shops.
Other Christmas Events:
5th-7th December: 11 Mitchell Lane
14th & 21st December: Festive Makers Market
From 1st December:
Festive menus at £3 & £5 and free mince pie with every hot drink in the Doocot
10 % off all items at Tojo Design & The Mackintosh shop