We are delighted to announce that 'Hello My Name is Paul Smith' Exhibition is now open in The Lighthouse. The exhibition invites you into Paul Smith's world and offers a unique insight into his magnificent mind.
The exhibition traces the designer’s development from the early 1970s until present day. Exhibition highlights include:
- A replica of Paul Smith's office
- Recreation of his design studio
- Insight into his many unique shop designs from around the world
- A collection of archive garments from Paul Smith runway shows
Tickets cost £6/ £4pp plus booking fee*
- £4 for concessions
- Concessions include: children under the age of 12, students, Young Scot card holders and senior citizens
- Students will have to provide valid ID upon entry
- You may be asked to provide a valid Young Scot card/ some other form of ID for proof of age
- Booking fee will be 50 pence per ticket plus £1 online fee
- Tickets can also be purchased on the day from The Lighthouse reception with no booking fee.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 10.30am-5.30pm