Venturefest Scotland returns to the Glasgow Science Centre on Wednesday 20 September 2017. Book your FREE place here. Don’t delay as interest is high while places are limited.
The packed one-day programme includes:
- Confirmed keynotes from Mandy Chessell, Master Inventor at IBM and Jim Duffy, Head of #GoDo at Entrepreneurial Spark
- War stories/case studies from successful businesses on the ups and downs of growing a business
- Interactive, hands-on workshops giving you practical skills to innovate and grow your business. Topics will include Open Innovation; Getting Investor Ready; Future Trends, Intellectual Property and more
- Free 1-2-1 appointments with business advisors across a wide range of disciplines including tax, IP, digital, funding, big data and more in our Meet the Expert programme
- An Innovation Showcase presenting a selection of Scotland’s most innovative companies and their ground-breaking products and services across all sectors
- World Café style facilitated networking to help you make lasting business connections
See the full 2017 programme here.
Who Attends and Why?
The event connects SME business owners, entrepreneurs, investors and innovators and provides a platform for growing companies to find the tools, advice, funding and contacts they need to take their businesses to the next level. 812 delegates attended last year and for 2017 we are expecting 1,000.
Registration is FREE and any Scottish business - in any sector - is invited to attend.