The STLA are building a stronger textile industry in Scotland by cultivating a creative community we each can turn to for support and guidance.
Are you interested in trend forecasting for 2017? You should be. Ensure your offering aligns with market desire, and get one step ahead of your competitors by accessing insider knowledge.
Join the STLA for an exclusive Textile Trends Workshop, hosted by Fiona Chautard. With over 20 years experience in fashion and textiles, Industry Consultant Fiona delivers inspirational training globally. Not only a qualified business coach and creative business adviser, Fiona is also a practising designer – therefore adept at utilising her market knowledge to stay ahead of trends.
The Content will be anchored around an analysis of new business models driven by the digital age. Themes which we will cover will include:
- ~ The digital disruption of the fashion calendar and how it affects the buying cycle
- ~ Market growth areas in clothing & textiles, to include the rise of Menswear, Ath-Leisure & International tourist spend
- ~ The advent of tastemakers & brand curators & what it means to your brand
- ~ Slow Fashion versus Fast Fashion: what is the difference
- ~ Understanding your brand USP and the value of its provenance & story
- ~ Connecting with your audience & influencers of your brand
- ~ Textile innovation & Fashion tech
- ~ Celebration of the sustainable supply chain
- ~ Final summary & overview of market opportunities & shifts for a textile/clothing/ fashion business based in Scotland
For full details and to buy your ticket visit: http://bit.ly/TextileTrendsMasterclass